Malachi is a dark-bluish-lavender schoolboy. He speaks in Elizabethan English phrases and refuses to sing Wonderful Wintry Day (song) with his teacher, Mr. Milk, and his classmates because his singing voice is "blasphemous". He is voiced by Peter Merryman.
Malachi lives a simple, puritan life. He does not celebrate holidays, sing, or believe in electricity. He sees the daily conflicts between Charlotte and Vendetta as an epic struggle between good and evil. Although he attempts to lead a good and humble life, he is constantly tempted by modern technology. He views everything new as a test to lead him astray, and he has a special fascination with microwaves, which he thinks must work by evil magic.
Fiendish Trivia Edit
- In the web series, he is dark gray instead of dark-bluish-lavender.
- He is usually seen in backgrounds and sometimes shows up to say lines in Elizabethan English. He is not a prominent character in any episode.
- Unlike most children in room 4 he still has his mother and father together.
- He was the first citizen of Clamburg that Charlotte met.
- He wants to become a geologist
Original design Edit
Malachi in the original web series was a dark grey and like every other character he moved and looked stiff.